Peanut Butter Date Caramel Cups : Vegan & Gluten free, No Cane Sugar
A sweet treat without the guilt. These have a crunchy baked peanut butter biscuit (digestive-type) base, which is topped with a smooth soft date caramel combined with peanut butter & maple syrup, then covered with a sugar-free (72%) dark chocolate & roasted salted peanuts.
Banana & Date Flapjack – Gluten & Wheat Free. VEGAN. No Cane Sugar.
A healthy flapjack?? Yes, sweetened ONLY with fresh banana and dried dates, these guilt-free Vegan and slightly chewy bites are great for breakfast on the run or an energy snack in the afternoon.
Apricot, Almond & Tahini Granola Bar : Gluten & Wheat Free. VEGAN. No Cane Sugar.
A healthy granola bar?? Yes, sweetened with sundried apricots (the delicious dark ones), combined with smooth sesame tahini paste and nibbed almonds. These chewy bars are not only high in protein, but also rather moreish. A Free From Food Awards winner.
Banana & Chocolate Chip Loaf – Gluten & Wheat Free. VEGAN. No Cane Sugar.
- Treat like a banana bread – can be toasted (choc chips melt a little!)
- Contains fresh puréed banana
- Chocolate chips are certified dairy free and also contain NO sugar (sweetened with Xylitol)
- Contains a syrup made from apples, pears & carob (no sugar)
- Our most popular selling loaf at Borough Market
- Short-listed in the Free From Food Awards
- Enjoyed by many as contains no allergens